Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Part A

2-    yes it drew my interest because it is nice blog and organized.
3-    I noticed that the author cared about this blog and it is completed.
4-    I would say it this blog deserves 5/5.
5-    My rate for this blog is 5/5.
6-    I would compare this blog to my own blog same as mine.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………….
               …………………………………………………………………..

2-    I see this blog is very interesting to look and read it because it is clear.
3-    It seems that the author been taking care of it because doesn’t miss the posts.
4-    I would give this blog 4/5.
5-    I really appreciate this work and would like to give it 5/5.
6-    Actually my blog is good and completed but this blog is good too, so both of them are the same.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………..
     ……………………………………………………………………………………..

2-    It drew my interest because it is organized blog
3-    She takes care of her blog and it is completed too.
4-    She really deserves 5/5.
5-    I would rate this blog a 5/5 because of the nice background and the pictures she posted.

6-    It is better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment