The Baader Meinhof Complex
I watched and I have recently read
about The Baader Meinhof Complex. It is Bernd Eichinger wrote a movie. It is
one of the best movies I did ever watch and this movie talks about positive and
negative things. This movie was published in 2008 and it shows that Shah of
Iran was interested to visit west of German in Berlin and the reason was
because he wanted to see the opera but unfortunately there was a group of
German people knew about his visiting and then they got themselves ready to
prevent his appearance, so there became a protest and hard time then one of the
German people who were protesting was killed and that made many other people
join the protest then the number of protesters was increased. Regarding to those
events group of people decided to go to the weapons department to make some training
and then they came back to German as red organization, which is RAF. After that
the government of German considered it as a terrorists.

No comments:
Post a Comment