Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Part B



Benefits of The Class


The general classes can be efficient to give their students many different ideas and benefits at the same time. However, the benefits from German culture class are a lot and I would like to mention some of them. Firstly, it is very interested class and about myself I have learned many things. For example, I learned about the social life in German, how the people act, raise, and grow up. I have watched a nice movie at the class in the mid of the semester and that movie talks about culture of German and about the people so how they do spend their times and also how they act with the constitution, so all this information were kind of new for me before we watched that movie. Another point, this class requires to do some researches about different subjects and that also make the students know how to do researches. Secondly, there are many students whether they are American or international they are not accustomed to do frequent presentations, so I think to do a presentation or a speech became easy thing because the class accustomed us to do it. Lastly, In fact, I loved this class and I spent nice time with all the classmates but there is something I would recommend to change in the class, it is the time because the class starts at 5:00 clock at the evening and all the other things were going good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment